- We understand that you entrust us with your personal information to aid us in assisting you. In exchange for your trust, you expect and deserve our commitment to treat your information with respect. Under no circumstances will Municipal Benefits sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization except as authorized by you.
- Exactly what personal information may be collected and by what means
- What personal information is gathered
- How this information is gathered
- How this information may be used, including, with whom, if anyone, it might be shared
- How you can access and, if necessary, change the personal information a company collects and maintains
- How a company ensures data security, quality, and integrity
- Where and how to ask questions or file complaints
- Collection of Information
- Municipal Benefits may request and collect information from you on a voluntary basis so that you can interact through the site in a variety of ways, such as to: (1) submit requests; (2) send us web site feedback; (3) take a web survey; (4) receive special offers. The requested information may include personal information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and home address. In addition, we may collect demographic information such as your age, occupation and interests. We use software tools called cookies to store users' preferences and to record session information. We also collect aggregate information on what pages users access or visit.
- Usage of Information
- In addition to the example uses given above, the information you submit to Municipal Benefits is used to improve the content of our web site, customize the content and/or layout of our pages for each individual user, and to notify users about updates to our web site. The information you voluntarily provide may also be used for internal marketing and demographic studies, so we can continually improve the services we provide you and better meet your needs.
- Opt-In/Accessing/Changing Your Personal Information
- Municipal Benefits has an opt-in policy, in which you choose whether or not to receive communications about our products and services and the products and services of our reputable third party partners. You may change information you have submitted through the web site by contacting us through any means given on the Contact page of this site.
- Safeguarding Your Personal Information
- Municipal Benefits and our web hosting partners have security measures in place in secure physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- Questions and Complaints
- Any questions or complaints about this privacy statement or any use of personal information will be addressed if you contact Municipal Benefits online through our Contact page. Please note that this policy applies only to sites maintained by Municipal Benefits, and not to web sites maintained by other companies to which we may link.